Effective immediately, the Visa and Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy in Seoul is closed.
What This Means for Temporary Resident Applications:
- All new temporary resident applications can be submitted online.
- All currently pending applications are transferred to Manila.
What This Means for Permanent Resident Applications:
- All applications currently pending in Seoul have been transferred to Manila for processing. All original supporting documents accompanying applications have also been transferred.
- New Permanent Resident Travel Document applications should be submitted to the visa office in Manila.
- New Economic Class applications continue to be submitted first to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada; after January 30, 2013, they will be forwarded to Manila.
- New Family Class applications continue to be submitted first to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada; after January 30, 2013, they will be forwarded to Manila.
If you have any individual questions or concerns, please contact our office for more customized consultation for your unique situation. Please note that this posting is for general information only and is not to be considered binding or official legal counsel since situations will vary and can be complicated. The content in this post is current as of the day of entry. Due to the changing nature of Immigration law, the information in this entry may or may not still be applicable.