• Kitchener Immigration Lawyer, Immigration Law is all we do

I want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant. How do I know if I am eligible?

There are three immigration programs under the Canadian Express Entry economic development immigration system (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, andCanadian Experience Class). Each one has different requirements. The best way to find out if you are eligible (and for which one) is to take 15 minutes and complete this questionnaire from Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada. Then contact us to discuss your unique case in more detail.

I want to extend my stay in Canada (to work, study, visit, travel through, or live permanently here). Am I eligible?

There are multiple programs available for those wishing to visit Canada or make it their permanent home. Your unique needs, skills, experience, demographics, etc will all play into determining which program is the best fit for you. Please take 15 minutes to complete this questionnaire from Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada, then contact us if you desire support throughout your immigration process.

Find Us On...




Google Plus 

Linked In 


Google Reviews

Under maintenance

Facebook Reviews