I want to Employ Workers from Overseas

Do you need to hire more people for your growing business? Have you found the right person(s) but they can’t work in Canada? Do you want to transfer someone from your office overseas to work here in Canada? Do you have people working on work permits that you’d like to keep longer/permanently? Are you a religious organization and want to bring a new spiritual leader from overseas? Do you work in the Agri-food industry or need workers for only part of the year?

Client Testimonials

Related Blogs

Contact Now

Looking for more information on how Jennifer Roggemann Law Office can help you in your current situation? Contact us today and one of the experts on our team will be in contact with you as soon as they can.