List Of Cancellations.
- Permanent residence landing: We’re cancelling all in-person permanent resident landing appointments until April 13, 2020. If you had a landing appointment already booked, it will be held by telephone at a new date.
- Refugee claimant appointments: We’re cancelling all refugee claimant appointments until April 13, 2020. If you had an appointment, we’ll contact you to let you know when your new appointment will be. You may still submit an in-person refugee claim until further notice (only pre-scheduled appointments are cancelled).
- Citizenship ceremonies and citizenship tests: As previously mentioned, we are also cancelling all citizenship ceremonies and citizenship tests as of March 14, 2020 until further notice.
Links to information:
- COVID-19 program delivery instructions for temporary residence, permanent residence and citizenship applications.
- Special measures to help temporary and permanent residents and applicants affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19). Note extension for citizenship application steps are stated (differently) to be shorter here.
- IRCC Twitter