Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream
On March 2, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program OINP will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities HCP stream.
You may apply to the HCP stream if you:
- receive a notification of interest on March 2, 2021
- can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification NOC codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.
We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on March 2, 2021. The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will target candidates with work experience in the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes:
- 0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0125 Other business services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 1112 Financial and investment analysts
- 1121 Human resources professionals
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.