The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) offers an opportunity for in-demand foreign workers with a job in specific occupations in the agricultural and construction sectors offer to permanently live and work in Ontario.
Applicants can only apply if they meet all eligibility criteria, have received a permanent and full-time job offer from an Ontario employer and have a completed and signed Employer Form to upload as part of the application package.
The job offer must be in one of the following eligible occupations in National Occupation Classification Skill Level C or D:
- NOC 7441 – Residential and commercial installers and servicers;
- NOC 7521 – Heavy equipment operators (except crane);
- NOC 8431 – General farm workers;
- NOC 8432 – Nursery and greenhouse workers;
- NOC 8611 – Harvesting labourers;
- NOC 7611 – Construction trades helpers and labourers;
- NOC 9462 – Industrial butchers, meat cutters, poultry preparers, related
This is the first time the Ontario government is willing to select LOW SKILLED WORKERS for their program…very exciting!!!
Please see the Application Guide: Employer Job Offer- In-Demand Skills Stream for more details.
To read full release, click here.