On August 15, 2019, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
To be eligible for nomination, applicants must demonstrate work experience in one of the 10 eligible NOC codes. Your application may be refused if you do not demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.
The points range for this draw were between 439 and 465. 997 invitations were made.
For more information on these updates, click here.