On February 13, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOI) to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. If you received a NOI, you do not need to contact the program.
The OINP targeted candidates with a Comprehensive Randing System (CRS) between 467 and 471, and work experience in the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes:
- 0111 Financial managers
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
To be eligible for nomination, applicants must demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes. Your application may be refused if you do not demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.
Through this dedicated approach, we’re helping to make it easier for businesses to recruit top talent from around the world.
To ensure that this initiative meets the needs of Ontario employers, we engaged with stakeholders across the province through a survey and face-to-face consultations. This helped us choose priority occupations for the targeted draw.
For more information, click here.