Notice: Our office will be closed to the public December 17, 2022 to January 9th, 2023.
For all our current and past clients, we will continue working on your files and responding through the holidays. Though please be advised that our response time may be delayed due to the high volume of work during this season.

How Have In-Canada Spousal Applications Been Working Out?Ask Jennifer: In-Canada Spousal Applications

In-Canada spousal applications are a process for you to allow your spouse to live and work in Canada with you. For it to work, you must be a resident in Canada as a citizen or permanent resident already and your spouse must live in the same house as you.

Your spouse must have a legal status in Canada as a visitor or worker etc. and you must apply in Canada, not overseas.

Within 4 months of completing this application, your spouse will be able to work in Canada.

Watch the full video to learn more: