Notice: Our office will be closed to the public December 17, 2022 to January 9th, 2023.
For all our current and past clients, we will continue working on your files and responding through the holidays. Though please be advised that our response time may be delayed due to the high volume of work during this season.


Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
La version française suit le texte anglais.

This is a reminder that as of March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals have needed an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to Canada.  The leniency period that has allowed travellers to board their flight without an eTA over the summer ends on September 29, 2016.

If you received your study or work permit on or before July 31, 2015, you will need to apply for an eTA if you wish to enter or return to Canada by air.

If you received your study or work permit on or after August 1, 2015, you were automatically issued an eTA with your study or work permit. No further action is required; however, please ensure that you travel to Canada using the same passport you used to apply for your study or work permit.

For more information, and to apply for an eTA, please visit

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada | Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Ceci est un rappel pour vous avisez que depuis le 15 mars 2016, les étrangers dispensés du visa doivent se procurer une autorisation de voyage électronique (AVE) s’ils désirent se rendre au Canada en avion. La période de clémence pendant laquelle les voyageurs peuvent prendre leur avion sans AVE se termine le 29 septembre 2016.

Si vous avez reçu votre permis d’études/de travail le 31 juillet 2015 ou avant, vous devez présenter une demande d’AVE si vous désirez entrer ou revenir au Canada par avion à partir du 15 mars 2016.

Si vous avez reçu votre permis d’études/de travail le 1er août 2015 ou après, on vous a émis automatiquement une AVE avec votre permis d’études/de travail. Assurez-vous que vous voyagez avec le même passeport que vous avez utilisé pour présenter votre demande d’AVE ou de permis d’études/de travail.

Pour de plus amples informations et pour présenter une demande d’AVE, veuillez consulter


Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

To learn more, click here