Working/Studying in Canada and want to stay permanently.

You’ve been working or studying in Canada for a while and know this is where you want to call home. What do you need to do to become a permanent resident? What sort of job experience will qualify you for economic permanent residency? Should you go through the Express Entry System or a Provincial Nominee Program? Do you have an employer who is willing to sponsor you?

Do you have a Masters Degree or a PhD? Do you have work experience from your home country that may qualify you for permanent residency here? When should you apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit? Should you consider more schooling? What certifications do you need for your trade?

Life is full of twists and turns, choices and consequences. There are a lot of variables and detours on the road to permanent residency. Come and get a consultation so that you can have a clear map of the best route for you to permanent residency.

Client Testimonials

Related Blogs

Contact Now

Looking for more information on how Jennifer Roggemann Law Office can help you in your current situation? Contact us today and one of the experts on our team will be in contact with you as soon as they can.