You’re now a permanent resident or Canadian citizen and want your parents to come and visit you in your new home.  Are they ready to retire and want to immigrate to Canada to be closer to you?  How about an extended visit with their grandchildren?  Do they want to come for Christmas every year?  Do you make enough money to sponsor your parents?  What’s the latest system for applying to sponsor your parents?

There are lots of questions about how to reunite your family.  Check out the links on this page for more resources and testimonials from past clients to see if we’re the right fit for you.  When you’re ready, come for a consultation to explore whether a Parents/Grandparents Supervisa or Parental Sponsorship is the better option for your family.

I want my parents to visit me in Canada.

Client Testimonials

Related Blogs

Contact Now

Looking for more information on on how Jennifer Roggemann Law Office can help you in your current situation?  Contact us today and one of the experts on our team will be in contact with you as soon as they can.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop us a note so we can take care of it!

Facebook Stream

JR Immigration Law - Facebook Reviews

Please follow & like us on social media.


Jennifer Roggemann Law Office 1135 King Street East, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 2N3 Phone: 519-744-3570 Fax: 519-744-3571 ©2018. All Rights Reserved